Safety is our priority. Only the top companies that meet the highest safety guidelines have been chosen for our use. All of our vendors not only exceed the requirements of the FAA, but have pilots that have been through vigorous training programs at the nation's top flight training facilities and possess thousands of hours of experience. Over the years they have a proven to be safe, Professional, and reliable operators.
- Prive Jets require certain criteria above and beyond what the FAA requires.
- This includes a maintenance training program, minimum equipment requirements, a higher minimum level of pilot experience, and ongoing training in a certified simulator.
- All Aircraft used by Prive Jets are certified under FAA Regulations Part 135. This regulation establishes the safety, maintenance, minimum requirements and operation standards for the chartering industry.
- All certified operators that Prive Jets has partnered, carry a reliable insurance policy, suitable for the importance of our customers.
- Prive Jets requires that all professional Pilots that fly our customers have a minimum of 3.500 to 4.000 hours of flight experience. All of these Professional Pilots exceed the minimum FAA requirements.
For more information about safety or private jet charters please call:
UK + 44-208-099-0375
One of our experienced agents will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day.